Onsite and Central Monitoring
At PPD, remote site monitoring is nothing new
Our skilled and well-trained clinical research associates (CRAs) ensure the highest quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites.
When on-site monitoring visits are not an option, our highly-capable CRAs:
- Oversee data collection
- Review source documentation and case report forms
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Resolve data queries
- Conduct interim analyses as requested by clients
As the industry continues to evolve, virtual monitoring will become a must, not a maybe. We have the expertise and experience to get your remote site monitoring underway and make your transition to clinical trials of the future a smooth one.
Our experienced CRAs are well-trained and highly qualified to conduct remote monitoring and:
- Demonstrate site monitoring proficiency to PPD management before being assigned to a study
- Typically dedicate to one protocol at a time to maintain quality
- Are assigned to monitor sites in their home countries (in Europe and Asia), providing understanding of local languages, regulations, standards of care, customs and business practices