With a dedicated team of medical writers, PPD is exceptionally qualified to communicate drug information to health care professionals and consumer audiences. Our medical writing and editorial team members have doctorate-level scientific or medical degrees and expertise in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Experienced in both drug and medical device support for post-approval services, our medical writing and editorial capabilities include:
- Standard response databases for communicating vital medical information to busy health care professionals
- Formulary submission dossiers and monographs to present the latest research on a client's product
- Full range of support documents for a standard product launch
- Patient education materials, such as newsletters and brochures
- Manuscripts and study reports to communicate results of registries and other studies
- Slide kits, manuscripts, claim substantiation and dossiers for ongoing market support
Quality Control Medical Document Review Processes
All medical documents written by PPD are subjected to rigorous internal reviews, fact-checking and quality control procedures to ensure compliance with style guides and regulatory guidelines. Editors certified by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) are available to review your documents, ensuring the highest quality.