PPD® Laboratories: Support For Endocrine/Metabolic Trials and Beyond
To ensure precision and consistency of data across multiple sites, PPD® Laboratories offers comprehensive services to meet all of our clients’ laboratory needs, all in one place.
PPD Laboratory services include:
- Fully good laboratory practices (GLP)-compliant facilities providing accurate, high-quality results across all phases of drug development and commercialization
- Learn more about Bioanalytical Labs
- Cutting-edge facilities with more than 200,000 square feet of space equipped to provide fully integrated product and analytical development services
- Learn more about GMP Labs
Vaccines Sciences Lab
- Helps clients realize the highest scientific standards for their vaccine and biologic development programs, from preclinical to post-approval
- PPD’s central labs are strategically located in Asia, Europe and North America, making them accessible to study sites globally
- Long history of experience with metabolic studies, including nearly 100 studies within the past five years and more than 100 available assays for endocrine or metabolic testing
- Learn more about Central Labs
Custom, Innovative Technology Solutions to Support Your Endocrine/Metabolic Study
We combine the latest technologies with streamlined processes to continually provide innovative solutions for our clients’ needs. PPD is committed to providing this added value to enhance data-driven decision-making, including:
- For clients who partner with PPD for both clinical trial management and central lab services, we offer a proprietary, automated platform that integrates patient and central laboratory data in real time
- PPD® CTMS (clinical trial management system) provides streamlined, accurate process data collection for more proactive trials management
- Integration of interactive voice response system (IVRS) data into clinical database
- Technical and operational hosting of clinical events adjudication
- Aggregate review for safety surveillance from medically trained individuals
- Integrated targeted monitoring
- Quality risk management (QRM) tools and dedicated staff services, including a customized, industry-leading analytics tool providing a comprehensive integrated overview
A Global Network Of Talent With Deep And Broad Expertise
With PPD, clients have access to more than 1,600 endocrine/metabolic professionals and staff. They can also tap into the knowledge and expertise of our global network of 1,500+ endocrinologists and 22,600 physicians.
Flexible And Customized Solutions To Address Your Unique Needs
At PPD, we’re committed to developing flexible and customizable solutions that fit the specific needs of clients of any size for any study in any region. We help clients prepare for success by providing strategic clinical study design planning, ranging from smaller consulting contracts to full programs.
PPD® Laboratories: Support for Endocrine/Metabolic Trials and Beyond
To ensure precision and consistency of data across multiple sites, PPD Laboratories offers comprehensive services to meet all of our clients’ laboratory needs in one place.
What PPD Laboratories Include »