PPD® Laboratory Services
LAB SERVICES THAT HELP MOVE YOUR DEVELOPMENT EFFORTS FORWARD
PPD® Laboratory services combine high-quality scientific expertise with industry-leading technologies supported by a commitment to exceptional quality to deliver contract laboratory services to the pharmaceutical landscape. Our customers benefit from comprehensive lab services backed by PPD’s more than 30 years’ experience as a contract research organization.
We offer a range of high-value, advanced testing services, including bioanalytical, biomarkers, central lab, GMP, and vaccine sciences. Our award-winning Preclarus® solutions enable us to integrate laboratory and clinical data in real time delivering cleaner data more quickly. Together, our laboratory services and data integration capabilities accelerate pharmaceutical development for small molecules, biologics, vaccines and cell and gene therapies.
explore OUR SERVICES
Innovation drives us in all we do
Here are a few examples:
- Access to real-time, study wide data 24/7 for customers, sites and project teams
- More than 20 years of providing leading bioanalytical and GMP laboratory services
- 67% reduction in queries per visit with the Preclarus investigator site portal
- Experience with 13 FDA-approved vaccines
- Teams of scientists exclusively dedicated to cell and gene therapy programs across all lab disciplines
- Sample visibility and chain of custody starting at the time of collection
- Innovative technologies and laboratory facilities on a global scale
Pharmaceutical development projects in the past five years
Different compounds analyzed
Employees bending the cost and time curve of drug development
INTEGRATED LAB AND CLINICAL DATA IN REAL TIME
DATA THAT ENABLES BETTER AND FASTER DECISIONS
Nearly 70% of the data for a new drug application (NDA) comes from the laboratory. Thorough data creates a clear swift pathway to regulatory approval that is paved with actionable insights. PPD Laboratories exceeded data quality expectations for 97% of PPD’s users.
COVID-19 HAS TREMENDOUSLY IMPACTED THE CLINICAL TRIAL INDUSTRY.
Our global teams are committed to overcoming the challenges brought on by this pandemic