PPD has extensive experience efficiently and successfully managing and controlling project scope, schedule and cost, while supporting safety and compliance with global regulatory requirements. Our systems ensure you maintain safety and compliance requirements. Critical technology platforms include:
- Safety Databases – ARISg, ARGUS and Argus options – Comprehensive adverse event management in industry-leading safety systems.
- Safety Tracking System (STS) – Proprietary business process management system to manage productivity and quality.
- Centralized RA & EC Submission Tracking (CREST) – Regulatory agency and ethics committee submission management tool.
- Electronic Protocol Inquiry Platform (ePIP) – Electronic protocol inquiry submission and management platform.
- Literature Import Tool – Import citations from Ovid database searches or from clients while automatically reconciling duplicates.
- WebEAS (Cysis) – End-to-end adjudication process in a single web-based system.
- Signal detection through Spotfire – PPD’s real-time data analysis solution.
- ARIS Global AgNotify – Efficient delivery of safety reports to investigators.