Clinical Trial Monitoring
Our skilled and well-trained clinical research associates (CRAs) ensure the highest quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites. Our CRAs conduct on-site monitoring visits throughout the study to:
- Oversee data collection
- Review source documentation and case report forms
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Resolve data queries
- Conduct interim analyses as requested by clients
Clinical Research Associates (CRA)
PPD is dedicated to employing and retaining well-qualified CRAs who:
- Have demonstrated site monitoring proficiency to PPD management before being allocated to a study
- Are typically dedicated to one protocol at a time to maintain quality
- In Europe and Asia, are assigned to monitor sites in their home countries, providing understanding of local languages, regulations, customs and business practices
PPD is committed to being part of the COVID-19 solution.
Learn more about our experience and expertise.