PROVIDING VALUE THROUGH OUTCOMES RESEARCH
In an era of value-based medicine, companies must demonstrate more than drug efficacy. They must establish their drug’s comparative value to competitors across a broad range of parameters, from payer reimbursement to the patient experience.
PPD’s cardiovascular program has conducted CVD outcome studies over the past five years involving thousands of sites and many patients, including those with comorbid conditions such as type 2 diabetes, acute coronary syndrome, hypertension, hyperlipidemia/dyslipidemia and obesity.
Our medical, therapeutic and operational experts offer strategic planning and execution of CVD outcomes research, including:
- Standard MedDRA queries specific for major adverse cardiac events (MACE)
- Industry-leading analytics that provide custom guidance and identify potential risks
- Experience with various academic research organization (ARO) partnership models
- Regulatory experts who understand the changing landscape
- Extensive experience with global Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes trials
Global access to cardiovascular experts and sites
Large, multinational cardiovascular trials demand far-reaching clinical and operational resources. We provide these resources through an international investigator network that establishes and maintains relationships with global study sites to enable efficient and accurate recruitment.
- A network of cardiologists, including subspecialists and interventionalists, worldwide who have diverse specialties and experience through our international investigator network to accelerate patient recruitment
- Global team of clinical and medical professionals globally with experience conducting a wide range of cardiovascular studies
- A global network of dedicated research sites