PPD® Laboratories Bioanalytical Lab
Three Decades of Scientific Technical Expertise to Ensure Reliable Data
From generics and biosimilars to cell and gene therapies, every scientific advance brings with it a set of new and sophisticated tools and techniques designed to analyze and evaluate samples with greater speed, precision and certainty.
You need a partner with the scientific acumen to quickly incorporate the latest technology into your bioanalytical studies while simultaneously providing critical guidance on methods that will satisfy regulatory authorities worldwide.
Over the past 30 years, PPD® Laboratories’ bioanalytical lab has helped bring thousands of compounds to market by employing the most technologically advanced systems to develop assays and apply them to clinical trial samples across every stage of drug development.1
70+ successful regulatory inspections demonstrate our commitment to quality
Bioanalytical Lab Video
Our people are at the heart of our bioanalytical capabilities
Our scientists have extensive experience in bioanalytical testing in labs dedicated to drug and biologics development. With our lab management team having experience ranging from 10 to more than 20 years, we bring expertise and longevity to every project.
We leverage the experience of our leaders, managers and scientists to effectively meet customers’ requirements for accurate, timely, high-quality results.
- We apply our technical, cross-discipline know-how to provide effective solutions to complex analytical challenges
- We can provide consultation and guidance on procedures/methods to obtain the best data to meet your specific program goals
- Our regulatory history demonstrates our ability to comply with GLP and GCLP regulations
- We have an in-depth understanding of current regulatory guidance documents
- We can provide full biostatistical support for assay development, qualification and validation, and cut-point analysis for biologics
Our integrated approach accelerates informed decisions and reduces time and cost
At PPD Laboratories, vaccine sciences and biomarker development projects are integrated with bioanalytical testing. Our integrated approach leverages our extensive bioanalytical experience to enhance the expertise of the vaccine sciences and biomarker teams.
Projects utilizing our central lab can also have data and project teams integrated, which provides additional levels of visibility for key project metrics and real-time access to select data sets to enable you to make faster and better decisions about your compound.