Our Accolades Reflect Our Mission
Moderna and Thermo Fisher Scientific Honored for COVID-19 Vaccine Efforts
The PPD team, now part of Thermo Fisher, supported Moderna’s mRNA-1273-P301 vaccine trials, including its pivotal Phase III COVE study.
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Clinical Research Business Wins CRO Leadership Award
For the 11th consecutive year, the business has received industry recognition in various categories.
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Clinical Research Business Named “Best CRO”
This is the second consecutive year the business has won this recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellence Awards.
- Named “Clinical Research Company of the Year” at the 2022 PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year International competition held in London.
- Named a 2022 ATD Best Award winner for our successful enterprise learning and development programs.
- The PPD clinical research business of Thermo Fisher Scientific was recognized for excellence in various categories in the 2022 CRO Leadership Awards.
- Named “Best Contract Research Organization” at the 15th annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards for success in helping customers develop safe and effective vaccines to improve health and save lives.
- Named with Moderna, whose pioneering mRNA vaccine for COVID has been administered to hundreds of millions globally, “Clinical Research Team of the Year” during the 2021 Citeline Awards.
- 2021 TOPRA Award for supporting Novavax with its COVID-19 vaccine approval.
- Great Place to Work®2022 “Best Workplace for Women” list in Greater China.
- 2022 ACDM Award within the category of Team Excellence in the Management of Clinical Data for support of COVID vaccine studies across various clients.
- Named a winner in Training magazine’s 2022 Training APEX Awards.
- PPD was named one of the “Best Workplaces in Greater China™ 2021” by Great Place to Work® for successfully creating an inclusive workplace experience for employees.
- PPD was named “Best Vaccine CRO of the Year” at the Asia-Pacific Vaccine Excellence Awards 2021 for its strong presence, extensive experience and quality delivery in the Asia-Pacific region.
- PPD earned numerous honors at the 2021 PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year-The Americas competition. Two PPD teams won gold, one team won silver and another team took home bronze.
- For the second consecutive year, PPD was named “Clinical Research Company of the Year” at the 2021 PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year International competition. In addition to PPD winning the highest honor, individual PPD clinical researchers won gold and silver in both the Clinical Research Team and Start Up-Singles categories, as well as silver and bronze awards in the Aspiring Clinical Research Associate (CRA) category and bronze in the In-House CRA category.
- PPD is the recipient of the 2021 Eagle Award, one of the most prestigious honors in the life sciences industry. This award affirms PPD’s ongoing commitment to create and sustain strong relationships with site partners.
- For the second consecutive year, PPD received two 2021 Brandon Hall Group Human Capital Management (HCM) “Excellence in Learning” Awards.
- PPD is a recipient of the 2021 ATD BEST Awards, which recognize enterprise-wide success as a result of employee talent development. Learn more about employee learning and development at PPD.
- For the second time in less than a year, PPD has been recognized by Great Place to Work® for creating and maintaining a healthy and open environment for all employees. Learn more about PPD being named one of the Best Workplaces in AsiaTM.
- PPD won the 2021 Triangle Business Journal’s Life Sciences Award for “Most Innovative CRO” for its extensive and flexible suite of digital trial solutions that continue to enable customers to advance their clinical research programs.
- The 2021 CRO Leadership Awards recognized PPD in the small pharma category for capabilities – including access to patient populations, data management and patient recruitment – and for compatibility, including responsiveness, project communications and customer service.
- PPD received one of the highest honors at the 14th annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards and was named “Best Contract Research Organization” in the vaccine industry.
- For the 10th year in a row, PPD has been named to Training magazine’s 2021 Training Top 100 list, recognizing organizations that excel at employee training and development.
- PPD has been recognized as one of the best places to work in greater China.
- PPD was named the Clinical Research Company of the Year for winning multiple awards at the PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year competitions.
- Accelerated Enrollment Solutions, a business of PPD, was recognized as the winner of the 2020 Site Tank Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites.
- PPD was named Best Central Laboratory at the 13th annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards
- PPD achieved the internationally recognized information security certification ISO/IEC 27001:2013, demonstrating the company’s commitment to ensuring the protection of its customers’ data.
- PPD has been recognized as a top employer in Bulgaria, adding to its growing list of accolades as an employer of choice around the world.
- PPD earned recognition for its global employee learning and development program in the Brandon Hall Group Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence in Learning Awards.
- PPD was named to Forbes magazine’s 2020 list of America’s Best-in-State Employers for North Carolina.
- Two PPD senior leaders have been named to the 2020 PharmaVOICE 100 list of the most inspiring people in the life sciences industry.
- PPD has been recognized for excellence in clinical research for the ninth consecutive year by pharmaceutical and biotech professionals surveyed for Life Science Leader magazine’s 2020 CRO Leadership Awards.
- PPD was named a 2020 CIO 100 Awards honoree for deploying a data-visualization platform
- PPD has been named to Training magazine’s 2020 Training Top 125 list, recognizing organizations that excel at employee training and development.
- PPD’s SiteCoach training program for new clinical trial investigators has been named one of 2019’s most innovative services in the life sciences industry.
- PPD has been selected by Medidata® to receive its Patient First Award. The award recognizes a company that is trailblazing ways to improve lives by demonstrating a commitment to decreasing patient burden in clinical trials through technology.
- PPD was named Best CRO Provider for the second time in the last three years at the World ADC Awards.
- PPD was named a CSO50 Award winner for information security initiatives demonstrating outstanding business value and thought leadership.
- PPD won multiple honors in the annual PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year competitions, with 16 PPD clinical research professionals recognized by industry peers for their expertise in the enterprise of drug development.
- PPD-SNBL, one of the largest clinical development service providers in Japan, was named a top-five growth business and desirable employer by Randstad Japan.
- PPD’s clinical research expertise recognized for excellence at the PharmaTimes Clinical Researcher of the Year competition for the eighth consecutive year
- PPD Named CIO 100 Award Winner for Clinical Research Data-Visualization Tool
- PPD Recognized for Leadership in Employee Training and Development
- PPD’s SiteCoach Named One of 2019’s Most Innovative Services by PM360
- PPD Receives Patient First Award at Medidata NEXT
- PPD’s clinical research expertise recognized for excellence at the Pharma Times Clinical Researcher of the Year competition for the eighth consecutive year
- PPD recognized for excellence in clinical research by Life Science Leader magazine’s 2019 CRO Leadership Awards for the eighth consecutive year
- PPD honored with CRO Quality Award from the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) and The Avoca Group
- Optimal Research recognized for excellence in vaccines developmentat the 2019 ViE Awards during the World Vaccine Congress
- PPD named to Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Large Employers for the second year
- PPD named to Training magazine’s 2019 Training Top 125 list for the eighth consecutive year
- PPD honored with Medidata Accelerator Award
- PPD® Laboratories recognized as a 2018 top innovator in drug development by CenterWatch
- Evidera honored with the National Quality Forum (NQF) 2017 Measure Incubator™ Innovation Challenge Award
- PPD earned two honors for excellence in regulatory affairs at The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA) Awards
- PPD named Best CRO Provider at the World ADC Awards
- PPD’s senior vice president named to 2017 PharmaVOICE 100 list of the most inspiring people in the life sciences industry.
- PPD placed in the Process Excellence Network (PEX) Awards for the second year