For the past several years, PPD Laboratories has been applying its three decades of experience with chromatography methods to the development and validation of LC-MS/MS analytical methods for biologics.
The bioanalytical lab’s experience applying LC-MS/MS and affinity capture LC-MS/MS methodologies to biologics includes:
- Vast biologics diversity, spanning from small (1 kDA) therapeutic peptides to large (900 kDa IgM) proteins
- A wide range of sample preparation methods from simple protein precipitation to complex affinity capture enrichment techniques
- Development and validation of LC-MS/MS assays using surrogate peptides produced by proteolytic digestion for quantitation
- Vast experience with bioinformatic software for identification of proteotypic candidate surrogate peptides
- Semi-quantitative analysis of intact proteins (>10 kDa)
- DAR characterization of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) using high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS)