ASCO Annual Meeting (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Start Date:
02 Jun 2023
- End Date:
06 Jun 2023
- Booth #:
PPD Specialized Capabilities
Visit us at booth #5076 to learn how we can help you meet the complex demands of innovative drug development.
- Recognized as a leader with expertise in innovative early phase oncology study designs
- Experts in innovative adaptive trial designs and master protocols
- Clinical professionals with more than a decade of experience developing and managing cell and gene therapy clinical trials
PPD Sitecoach Training
Learn more about PPD SiteCoach training, which is an advanced clinical research training program that offers robust training, coaching and support to healthcare practitioners who are new to clinical research, as well as experienced providers who want to improve their trial site capabilities.
Through SiteCoach, you receive:
- Comprehensive training and tools at each stage of the clinical trial process
- Optimally timed training before, during and after the study to ensure continuity of support
- Virtual, in-person or hybrid training approach to meet your specific needs delivered as one full course of four modules OR one abridged course of two modules
- A user-friendly online interface that includes a learner community portal with resources and tools, a learner forum, and mobile gaming designed to increase learner retention
SiteCoach, a comprehensive instructor-led training program, is part of the TransCelerate site qualification and training initiative, a mutual recognition program following the updated International Conference on Harmonization ICH E6(R2) Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
End-To-End Service Provider
Discover how PPD, as a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, can now provide you expertise in full-spectrum, end-to-end solutions spanning from early drug discovery support and clinical development, through to market access and commercial strategy.
- Providing the latest technology for fast-profiling and next-generation sequencing of key biomarkers and comprehensive genomic profiling with Oncomine™ Solutions
- Evidera, our dedicated peri- and post-approval business, brings over 35 years of scientific rigor and operational expertise in translating favorable pre-approval clinical trial results into success in the real world
- Laboratory support that combines world-class scientific expertise with industry-leading technologies
Site and Patient-Centric Solutions
Explore how our patient- and site-centric solutions support the patient and clinician to improve identification, diversity and inclusion in clinical trials.
- DCT (Decentralized Clinical trial) Network Certification training program is available for those sites interested in reducing barriers to patient trial participation