Have a question?
Contact us today!
EVERY DAY in Oncology and Hematology Clinical Research COUNTS
For patients living with cancer, every day counts. You share this mindset as you develop new treatments and so do we. We understand you want a development partner who approaches oncology and hematology clinical development with agility, purpose and a shared sense of urgency.
THE RACE TO ADVANCE TREATMENTS FOR PEDIATRIC CANCERS IS ON
Read the race act blog post
The Research to Accelerate Cures and Equity for Children Act or the RACE for Children Act offers a promising catalyst to advance oncology treatment development for many pediatric cancers. Careful planning and consideration need to be taken; we’re ready to help.
We address today’s dynamic hematology and oncology research landscape with dedicated oncology teams and the latest patient-centric technologies to support end-to-end clinical development.
PPD delivers your oncology/hematology studies by navigating the nuances of complex oncology trials:
- Leveraging adaptive trial designs that take advantage of innovative approaches in data collection and statistical assessments
- Flexing midstream by altering control arms or expanding the number of arms in response to early findings
- Enriching the patient population using biomarker-driven randomization to target subjects most likely to respond
- Selecting an appropriate country mix based on the phase of clinical development, patient population, competition, regional and national standards of care, regulatory environment and protocol complexities
Our solutions scale: whether you are a small biotech or a large, global pharmaceutical organization, we have the team and solution for you.
EARLIER, BETTER HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY INFORMATION
Learn More About Innovative Trial Designs
Perhaps nowhere can the application of innovative designs, such as adaptive designs and master protocols, be more impactful than in the early phase when decisions are made that have far-reaching consequences. With thousands of potential hematology and oncology drugs awaiting development earlier, better information and decision-making is critical to identify the most valuable assets and improve success rates.
SOLVING ONCOLOGY Clinical TRIAL CHALLENGES
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated many of the challenges of oncology clinical trials.
We’ve responded to the unprecedented constraints created by the pandemic to allow study continuity.
- Reduce potential exposure of patient to COVID-19 and allow study continuity through patient-centric digital solutions
- Minimize significant protocol deviations that can impact study data integrity
- Leverage real-time data to make targeted side selection and monitoring decisions
- Support ongoing data cleaning deliverables using PPD’s established risk-based and remote monitoring infrastructure
Our aim is to reduce patient burden and make trial participation viable for patients while achieving optimal doses, accelerating timelines, and maximizing cost savings.
FACILITATING ADOPTIVE CELL THERAPY CLINICAL TRIALS
DOWNLOAD THE APPLIED CLINICAL TRIALS ARTICLE
“The cell and gene therapy ecosystem is complex, so all stakeholders must learn from one another to continue to refine processes.” Download this article to read more about the current challenges in adoptive cell therapy clinical development from both the site and CRO perspective.
IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
New immunotherapies are demonstrating improved median overall survival and an acceptable toxicity profile.
PPD has conducted 135 immuno-oncology trials on monoclonal antibodies, cytokine and 58 checkpoint inhibitors, immune modulators, monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines, adoptive cell therapy and cytokines, involving 38,000+ patients at 5,000+ sites worldwide. Our Center of Excellence is a knowledge base for project teams and customers on the competitive environment, efficient adaptive designs and he dynamic regulatory landscape that surrounds these rapidly evolving immunotherapies.
A Complete Range of Oncology AND HEMATOLOGY Solutions
Across every phase, customers count on PPD® Laboratories to deliver the quality data needed for fast, accurate decision-making. Our hematology/oncology portfolio spans small molecules, biologics, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), biomarkers, cell and gene therapies, and companion diagnostics. And our collaboration with NeoGenomics expands oncology testing for clinical trials in areas such as genetic testing, pathology testing and interpretation services.