Integrating the Patient Voice
WE ASK AND ANSWER RELEVANT PATIENT QUESTIONS THAT INFLUENCE STUDY OUTCOMES
- Do your inclusion/exclusion criteria represent a true patient population that exists in reality and not in theory?
- Are your endpoints relevant and meaningful to patients and their quality of life?
- Is your study schedule, dosing regimen and route of administration manageable for your patient population?
- What will the FDA require from an approval perspective, and how will those requirements impact recruitment and retention?
- What is your product’s risk-benefit ratio, and how do you position this message in the market place?
We instantly connect with patients through our fully-identified patient database of 100 million households, to gather insights, perspectives and experiences before your trial begins
- Our patient surveys cover conditions, including NASH, NAFLD, CVD, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, endometriosis, etc.