Peri- and Post-Approval Services
The Right Expertise for the Right Evidence
Evidera, PPD’s dedicated peri- and post-approval business, works across the full development continuum with you to build and communicate the right evidence package for your product. By identifying potential gaps in your product development program and mapping the relevant evidentiary requirements and hurdles, we can help shape and deliver the strongest possible peri- and post-approval evidence plan for the critical journey toward commercial success. With more than 30 years of experience working with payers and health authorities, our 700+ scientists, consultants and operations professionals have supported a range of products across nearly every therapeutic area and in most major markets around the world.
- Simulate impact of changes to sample size and duration on potential outcomes through modeling and advanced statistical methods
- Create synthetic control arms when placebo is not logistically, financially, or humanistically possible
- Leading an IMPACT HTA work package to create guidance on the combination of RCT results with RWE (observational, registry) in economic evaluation
- First CRO to join MIT’s NEWDIGS initiative as a strategic partner
- First successful implementation of a real-world data collection framework add-on to an Early Access to Medicines Schemes (EAMS) program
Access Insight from Evidera experts
Our researchers are prolific producers of scientific content. Browse Evidera’s library of white papers, webinars, fact sheets and issues of our biannual publication, The Evidence Forum.